Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Funny update

Ok so I haven't gotten to the individual photos just yet.  Today I cleaned and then cleaned again the puppy pen.  Took two Samoyeds outside and blew their coat out.  Wow Rumor is pretty much hairless. LOL  Then I came back in and cleaned the pen again.  This is a very important time to keep that pen as clean as possible to that they get the hint that the litter box is the place to go.  I want them to be clean puppies not dirty puppies.  Puppies that are allowed to be dirty and we've all seen them they are harder to housebreak. Piggy puppies don't care if they go in their crate and then lay in it.  My guys will usually not do this because they don't like to be dirty.  That makes it easier for both of you and if they do have an accident then it was just to long of a wait for them.  So as embarrassing as this could be for the puppy color isn't shown LOL here is a very good puppy learning the ropes and I'm very proud of him/her after only a couple of days with the litter box.
I promise photos tomorrow of everyone and you'll be excited to see just how much they have changed.  Everyone has tail up and over their backs and loving being a part of our family.  Getting really attached and enjoying them so much.  Tonight will be an early night as I'm still not caught up on sleep and get up a lot during the night.  Just call me a worry wart but it's what I do with puppies.